Mon, Oct 10|
United Sportsmen Inc.
Applicable for new shooters as well as those who already have a CCW. This class does NOT satisfy state-mandated CCW training.
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
United Sportsmen Inc., 4700 Evora Rd, Concord, CA 94520, USA
About the Event
Anybody can carry a handgun with minimal knowledge, but not everybody has the confidence to know they can accurately use the gun in a stressful self defense situation.
The goal of this course is to not only improve your ability to defend yourself, but to give you the confidence to know you can defend yourself. With your increased skill and confidence, your CCW qualification will become a fun day instead of a dreaded one. This class can be taken either before or after you obtain your CCW permit. If before, the instruction will assist you in passing your CCW qualification during our CCW Foundations class. The material is also relevant for those who have already obtained their permit, but wish to improve their skill level.
1. Grip, stance, sights and trigger
2. Reloading with efficiency and speed
3. Clearing stoppages in minimal time with two hands, strong hand only and weak hand only
4. Carrying and drawing from concealment with maximum efficiency and minimal time
5. Tools and to confidently pass CCW qualification without fear or worry
Handgun with 2+ magazines and 350 rounds of ammunition
This class does not satisfy state-mandated CCW curriculum.