Sat, Sep 02|
United Sportsmen Inc.
CCW 3: Basic Pistol
Lock in those fundamentals!
Time & Location
Sep 02, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
United Sportsmen Inc., 4700 Evora Rd, Concord, CA 94520, USA
About the Event
Anybody can carry a pistol with minimal knowledge, but not everyone has the skills to accurately use the gun in a stressful self-defense situation. The goal of this course is improve your ability to defend yourself and to give you improved confidence as well.
This course is applicable for three groups of people:
- Those who own a pistol and just want to increase their proficiency and confidence
- Those seeking to obtain a CCW and wish to make their CCW qualification a fun day instead of a dreaded one
- Those who have already obtained their CCW permit, but wish to improve their skill level.
We cover the following topics in the class:
- Grip, stance, sights and trigger control
- Reloading with efficiency and speed
- Clearing stoppages in minimal time with two hands, strong hand only and weak hand only
- Carrying and drawing from concealment with maximum efficiency and minimal time
- Tools to confidently pass CCW qualification without fear or worry
- Handgun with holster
- 2+ magazines
- 350 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Folding chair is recommended