top of page
Thu, Sep 15|
United Sportsmen, Inc.
CCW 1: Foundations (8-hr Initial)
For Solano, Sacramento, Yolo, and Napa County CCW holders only
VCAT is FullEmail for Waiting List
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
United Sportsmen, Inc., 4700 Evora Rd, Concord, CA 94520
About the Event
This fulfills the requirements for either Initial training (8-hours) for Napa, Solano, Yolo and Sacramento counties. In addition, this course covers AZ state-mandated material for CCW permit holders. For information on the AZ permit, click here.
The class covers the following topics:
- Firearm safety rules
- Laws concerning firearms possession, storage, and self-defense
- Post-shooting procedures
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Clearing stoppages
- Discussion of terminal ballistics and ammunition selection
- Firearm and holster selection
- Live-fire qualification
Prerequisite: In process with Solano County or Napa County Sheriff's Office for initial CCW application or renewal.
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Pistols which will be listed on your permit, with at least two magazines for each semiautomatic pistol
- Ammunition: 50 rounds for each handgun qualification. Bring extra in the event you fail the qualification.
bottom of page