Mon, Apr 10|
United Sportsmen Inc.
CCW 1 (8-hour Initial; Open to All)
For the City of Concord and Counties of Contra Costa, Solano, El Dorado, Napa, Placer, Sonoma, Sacramento, and Yolo CCW holders only
Time & Location
Apr 10, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
United Sportsmen Inc., 4700 Evora Rd, Concord, CA 94520, USA
About the Event
This class pertains to Initial Permits only.
Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer and Solano Counties: CCW 1 fulfills the 8-hour requirement for the initial CCW application. Actual qualification for Contra Costa County CCW holders is by the Sheriff's Department. Paladin provides the classroom portion of the training and one practice run of the qualification course.
Napa, Sonoma, Sacramento, and Yolo Counties and the City of Concord: Together, CCW 1 and CCW 2 fulfill the 16-hour requirement for the initial CCW application. You must take CCW 2 in addition to CCW 1.
This covers the state-mandated material for CCW permit holders. The following topics will be covered:
- Laws concerning firearms possession, storage, etc.
- Firearm safety rules
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Clearing stoppages
- Discussion of terminal ballistics and ammunition selection
- Firearm and holster selection
- Post-shooting procedures
- Live-fire qualification
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Holster: "outside the waistband" holster. No inside the waistband, appendix carry, or SERPA holsters.
- Pistols which will be listed on your permit, with at least two magazines for each semiautomatic pistol
- At least 100 rounds ammunition per pistol (only 50 used for qualification)
CCW Initial Permit (8 hours)$300.00Sold Out
This event is sold out