Sat, Feb 18|
United Sportsmen Inc.
CCW 3: Basic Pistol (SOLD OUT)
Applicable for new shooters as well as those who already have a CCW. This class does NOT satisfy state-mandated CCW training (except for Concord PD).
Time & Location
Feb 18, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
United Sportsmen Inc., 4700 Evora Rd, Concord, CA 94520, USA
About the Event
Anybody can carry a pistol with minimal knowledge, but not everyone has the skills to accurately use the gun in a stressful self-defense situation. The goal of this course is improve your ability to defend yourself and to give you improved confidence as well.
This course is applicable for three groups of people:
- Those who own a pistol and just want to increase their proficiency and confidence
- Those seeking to obtain a CCW and wish to make their CCW qualification a fun day instead of a dreaded one
- Those who have already obtained their CCW permit, but wish to improve their skill level.
We cover the following topics in the class:
- Grip, stance, sights and trigger control
- Reloading with efficiency and speed
- Clearing stoppages in minimal time with two hands, strong hand only and weak hand only
- Carrying and drawing from concealment with maximum efficiency and minimal time
- Tools to confidently pass CCW qualification without fear or worry
- Handgun with outside-the-waistband holster.
- 2+ magazines
- 350 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
Class does NOT satisfy state-mandated CCW curriculum (except for Concord PD)
$275 per person or a $400 for two with the "Bring a Friend" discount. When checking out, you will be directed to PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, select "Pay with Debit or Credit Card." You can check out as a Guest after providing your email address.