The Trauma and First Aid Kit - Class B from North American Rescue is designed as a portable First Aid Kit for the workplace that exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class B kits. Packaged in a convenient zippered nylon bag that is easily transported to the patient's side, this kit offers the ability to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the C-A-T® Tourniquet, the safest and most effective tourniquet on the market today. The Class B Kit is equipped with larger quantities of supplies than our Class A kit making it suitable to accommodate larger workplaces.
- Workplace first aid kits that exceed ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class B kits
- Able to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the safest and most effective Tourniquet on the market
- Larger quantities of supplies than the Class A for larger workplaces
- Designed so the kit can be easily carried to the patient's side
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 2 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x 2 in. Elastic Wrap Bandage
- 1 x 4 in. Elastic Wrap Bandage
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 50 x Antiseptic Towelette
- 25 x Antiseptic Ointment
- 2 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 4 x Gauze Pad - 5 in. x 9 in.
- 50 x Flexible Fabric Bandages, 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Roll 1 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Mini Surgical Tape
- 2 x BurnTec Dressing - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 x SAM Splint
- 2 x Triangular Bandage (Cravat) - ODG
- 2 x Instant Cold Pack - 6 in. x 9 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
- 4 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 x Pair, Responder Trauma Shears - Large
- 10 x Hand Sanitizer
- 25 x Burn Gel
- 1 x First Aid Pocket Guide
- 1 x Just In Time Bleeding Control Instructions
- 1 x Trauma & First Aid Kit Contents Inventory Card
- 1 x Inspection Card
- 1 x Trauma & First Aid Bag - Red Nylon
L 14.75 in. x H 8 in. x D 7.5 in.
Weight: 4.87 lb
NAR Trauma/First Aid Kit
All payments are due upon completion of order. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped.
An order may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment is processed, the customer is responsible for the payment.