The ReadyHeat blanket utilized proprietary technology and all natural ingredients to deliver continuous and consistent warming. This product is part of US military protocol and carried by every US Army Medic. It can be used as an evacuation litter in an emergency situation, as it can hold a patient up to 250 lb. As an individual unit, The Ready Heat Blanket's self-heating, 4-cell liner provides 10 hours of continuous dry heat up to 125°F (52°C). WARNING: DO NOT PLACE DIRECTLY ON EXPOSED SKIN.
- Blanket begins heating immediately upon opening, no activation required
- Can be used as an evacuation litter for a patient up to 250 lb
- Carried by every US Army Medic
- Approved for use on fixed wing and rotary aircraft by the US military
- Self-heating, 4-cell liner
- Provides 10 hours of continuous dry heat up to 125°F (52°C)
- NOTE: DO NOT PLACE DIRECTLY ON EXPOSED SKIN
Packaged: W 11 in. x H 13 in. x D 0.5 in.
Blanket: 48 in. x 36 in.
Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
NAR Ready Heat Blanket
All payments are due upon completion of order. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped.
An order may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment is processed, the customer is responsible for the payment.