Mon, Aug 08|
VCAT 4 and VCAT Instructor Course (LE Only)
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – Aug 09, 2022, 5:00 PM
NCRPSTA Range, 5436 Patrol Road, McClellan Park, CA 95652, USA
About the Event
This class takes VCAT to the next level. The class starts off with malfunction clearance drills for both pistol and rifle. Next, basic casualty care skills are introduced. As the day builds, shooters will have to overcome injuries and weapon stoppages while countering ambushes. While working in teams, shooters will have to shoot, move, communicate, AND provide casualty care under fire.
VCAT Instructor Course
Those completing this capstone class will be recognized as VCAT instructors. This one-day class will go over how to safely set up drills for vehicle counter-ambush training. Attendees will take turns running the range and be evaluated by both instructors and their peers. Completion of a written exam is required.
Prerequisite: Students must have completed VCAT 1, 2, and 3 prior to enrolling in this combo course.
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- N95 Mask
- Gloves to protect against glass and sharp metal
- Knee and elbow pads recommended
- Long sleeve shirt for force-on-force scenarios
- Holster: "outside the waistband" holster. No inside the waistband, appendix carry, or SERPA holsters.
- Handgun with 2 magazines
- Carbine with 3-4 magazines
- 400 rounds handgun ammunition
- 400 rounds of carbine ammunition
Pay $500 on day of class$0.00